Destinations to Explore with Cindy

I did it!  I was hired by Destinations to Explore and I have become a licensed travel agent!  I am specializing in all things Disney, but I can book a vacation package, airline flights, cruises or even rent you a car anywhere and anytime!  Please visit my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/DTEwithCindy and spread the word far and wide!  This is a dream come true for me and I can't wait to share the MAGIC with all of you!  My greatest asset is the network that I have from my homeschooling and sports contacts and from right here on this blog.  I have reached hundreds of people and if they all spread the word, I am going to be booking vacations in my sleep!  Stay tuned to see who will be my first Disney vacationer to book with this new agent!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes, COVID and Career

Senior Year

Last Week