Twas the First Day Of Christmas

Today is December 1st, the first day of the Christmas season in my mind.  I have vowed, as I always do, to try to do one Christmas based activity a day this month.  Today was very hectic for me.  I had work to do this morning and I spent too much time on the phone with my mom and my friend :-)  By the time we got around to schoolwork it was 1:00.  We finished our Thanksgiving on Thurday Magic Tree House book and watched the next segment of the Liberty's Kids series.  I got constantly interrupted by phone calls and the baby and decided that I just was going to let it go.  For our Christmas activity we got down all the Christmas decorations from the attic and, after dinner, made our first batch of chocolate chip cookies.  We have already been watching movies together lately and tonight we watched Mickey's Christmas Carol and part of Winnie the Pooh before interest was lost and I was left to myself.  Taking this opportunity for the gem that it was, I turned on Supernanny and took a minute to update here on my blog.  I am hoping against hope that tomorrow is the smoothest day of this hectic week, but I have to go in to work early, hit Kohls sometime to use my Kohls cash and make a return and still try to get in a decent school day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Week

Senior Year

Changes, COVID and Career