Game Day

Today we had our 7-8 Pirates game first and then our 8U Chargers game following.  We got to baseball at 9 for practice and the kids were eager to play and in a great mood.  They played "off the hook", catching fly balls and making plays at the plate.  All of them did well, including Dakota, who had an excellent game.

We left there and came back to have lunch with Keri and Brian David.  Brian and Dakota left for football first while I had an interview with a mom who is interested in me watching her daughter part time.  I got to football well before the game and, even though the other team was bigger and better, I felt our boys played really well.  They had alot of energy and except for the normal few, played like a team.  Dakota made huge progress today, actually being aggressive in his ball playing and making a tackle on his own.  I was super proud of him.

Now we are home for the rest of the weekend.  He has his friend, Bryce, over for a sleepover.  There won't be much outside time because of the weather, but I am hoping Dakota really enjoys his friend and they let me relax tonight without getting into scuffles or being bored.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Year

Last Week

Changes, COVID and Career