Sick, Sick, Sick

We have had quite the week/ten days with deviations from routine around here.  Snow kept the kids home (my granddaughters and daycare baby) for a few days and then illness kept my granddaughters home the rest of the week.  This weekend it was my turn, something that rarely happens.  I started with regular cold symptoms and by Sunday had a fever, chills and an upset stomach.  I didn't want to spread the germs so I cancelled daycare today, but my oldest granddaughter is still sick, back to the doctors and now diagnosed with pneumonia.  By tomorrow I am thinking I should be fine and her antibiotic is changing so hopefully she will be improving too.

We are schooling today by watching Gladiator for history and beginning a family unit on the Winter Olympics.  Everyone is still in their comfy clothes and the house is quiet as we relax together.  I sincerely hope that neither of my sons nor my husband comes down with this next.  I am ready to get back to school and work and play in normal fashion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Week

Senior Year

Changes, COVID and Career