Busy Sunday

Today was a very busy Sunday.  We got up early and I dropped Dakota off at Sunday School then rushed to Walmart to Easter shop and grab some things for Disney and Easter.  Then I rushed back to get him from church, grabbed a donut and coffee and headed with Dakota to Kohls to get some spring clothes for our trip.  A quick visit to CVS for posterboard and a few other things and back to church for lunch and an Easter egg hunt.  All this before 1:oo!

When we got home I got some quick chores done and my daughter Keri made stuffed shells for an early dinner.  Dakota was making his poster and after dinner he and his dad are headed to the arena downtown to see the WWE Wrestlemania event.  He is beyond excited!!   I finally got my tax money in and paid for our Disney vacation.  Just 14 days shy of our departure date and we are just paying!  That's not usually how I roll and it made me nervous, but the excitement level is sky high for me right now knowing it really is going to happen.  Nothing to stand in the way! We fly out April 7 and I am ready!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Week

Senior Year

Changes, COVID and Career