Happy Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to the love of my life, Brian!  We were supposed to have baseball all day today, but knowing in advance we were due heavy rains I made plans.  When we got the cancellation for baseball this morning we turned off the alarm and slept in....til almost noon!  My younger daughter came in wondering if we were all dead or something because I especially am never asleep that late!  Wow, it felt great!  We had coffee, relaxed then my son went to pick up a 1/2 bushel of crabs as my birthday treat to my husband.  We are going to eat them and relax some more and then he is going to get him mom for a simple, but favorite spaghetti dinner and maybe a family movie.  It doesn't take a big party or a lot of people to make a day special and I hope this simplicity and being around some of his family (the girls had to work today) will make it a terrific day.  I love you!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Week

Senior Year

Changes, COVID and Career