Cabin Fever

I have decided that staying home for days at a time because you want to is wonderful, but staying home for days at a time because you have to, not so much!  I have been in this house exclusively for four straight days now and I have a bit of cabin fever.  I desperately am in need of adult conversation and the kids are going a bit crazy, as well.  I thought we'd go outside for awhile today, but the wind is going pretty strong.  We can't take a walk because of my ankle.  We can't drive anywhere because my car is in the shop.  UGH!!  I am hoping that my daughter is willing to drive me to BJ's this afternoon so I can do a little of my grocery shopping and get out of this house for a bit!  I'm done!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Year

Last Week

Changes, COVID and Career