Clark's Elioak Farm

Today was our annual trip to Clark's Farm in Howard County.  I've been going there for many years now, since Brian David was little.  I remember some of my friends with their babies, who are now older than Dakota!  Today I had my baby boy, who is almost too old for the attractions, and my daughter with my granddaughter, who was really too young this year to enjoy it.  We met three of our favorite families there along with some other homeschool friends and spen the morning feeding the animals, going on a hayride and picking an itty bitty pumpkin.  My favorite part of the day was going with our friends to the evergreen maze and watching Dakota and his seven little friends running with each other through the maze, laughing and chattering with each other while we mommies tried to keep up.  I am so glad that Dakota and I have found close friends who we see at most events and that our group is slowly growing to include more wonderful women and their awesome kids.  Paige, Barb, Kelly and Lavender....you know I am talking about YOU!  :-)  After the farm my daughter and I took our two kids to Pizza Hut and spent some time together chatting.  I love spending time with her.  It's very rewarding to see her mother her own child.  She's a natural, but that is not unexpected.  I have learned so much for her, as I hope she has learned so much from me. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Week

Changes, COVID and Career

Senior Year