Tough Stretch

It's been a tough stretch of time here and I haven't been able to think clearly enough to do much between anxiety that has popped up and exhaustion from putting up our 15ft x 4ft Intex easy set pool alone (kids bailed and hubby hurt his back).  We've seen our fair share of aches and illnesses, with my husband being out of work for a week with a bad back, a doctor's visit for me because of anxiety, headaches etc and now a nice summer cold.  But enough!  I have decided today I am going to rest in my chair, catch up on paperwork, work on upcoming meetings and field trips and watch trashy tv :-).  My granddaughter has other things in mind, but I'm trying to convince her it's a lazy kind of day.

Starting tomorrow we are going to be focusing on the summer Olympics, which kick off on July 27.  Tomorrow we are going to watch Comcast On Demand's lineup of 3 minute specials on London and the Olympics and I am going to print worksheets from wwwenchantedlearning.com for England's geography and Olympic history.  We are going to color the flag of England and do a craft, which I need to find today.  Then I plan to let the kids watch a few of the Olympic trials, which I have been taping, but which are also on Comcast On Demand.  Next week we are making shirts, crafts and playing some fun games to continue the fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Week

Senior Year

Changes, COVID and Career