Happy Anniversary!

Twenty one years ago today I married my husband, my knight in shining armor.  He swept me off my feet, making sure there was room on his trusty steed for two very sweet little girls who thought he was a hero.  Down the road a way he had to attach a wagon to that steed to fit in two little boys, who also waited for him to ride in and save the day (by taking them to some fun place and playing catch ;-)

Today, that knight is a little more gray (okay, alot more gray!) and this fair princess is more "fluffy" and "jiggly" than she used to be and those two little girls are grown women..  One of those little boys is darned near a grown man.  He is still playing catch with the littlest boy, who is definitely a knight in training!  Sir Brian is not only a Daddy Knight now, but a Poppy Knight and there is a new little girl with stars in her eyes when she looks at him.

Brian, I know there have been some tough times.  I also know there have been some wonderful times.  That's life.  We have weathered many storms to find a rainbow at the end.  We have made a family and a home, gone through births, deaths, better, worse, sickness and health.  We made a promise all those years ago and it's one I hope we are still keeping twenty one years from now....and twenty one years from then!  Thank you for taking today off to whisk me away to Annapolis.  We don't take enough time to just be a couple and enjoy each other.  We are busy....so very busy, but we have to always remember to nurture our relationship because when it's good, it's very, very good.  I love you with all my heart.  Thank you for taking this journey with me.  Remember always.....

                                                        Grow old with me....the best is yet to be.

                                                   Tomorrow promises to be a beautiful day!
                                                        I love you.  Happy Anniversary!


Comments

Unknown said…
Happy Anniversary! What a great picture of you and Brian!

Popular posts from this blog

Last Week

Senior Year

Changes, COVID and Career