Half way to the weekend

Today has been gray and rainy and I've been fighting a severe sinue headache all day, but we know as homeschooling parents, that the kids could care less and your day must go on!  After dropping Brian off at school we came home and did our usual morning routine of breakfast, bath and chores and then we finished our two projects for classes at co-op tomorrow.  Dakota had to make up a report for his science class on his favorite body part and he chose the brain.  For his geography class he had to make up his own country, which is right up his alley.  He loves to create new scenarios, but I have to admit that he was less creative than I felt he could have been.  I guess he's done as much as I am!  We squeezed in time for a few reading books and then off to Kung Fu for his hour class.  He really enjoys this and today his dad came to see him.  He does a great job, but there are several little boys in the class and they are...well, little boys!  They get wound up and silly and Dakota happily joined right in.  Nothing too bad, though.  We grabbed lunch on the go and then came back to the house to putter around and let me nurse my headache that advil nor aleve wants to budge.  American Idol is on tonight, but I'm not really all that excited about it since the one I felt was the dynamic performer got the boot last week and Ghost Hunters are all reruns.  Darn.  Guess I'll be hitting the bed early

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Year

Last Week

Changes, COVID and Career