Laid back weekend

This weekend was wonderful for all the things we didn't have to do!  We found ourselves with an empty weekend and unexpectedly good weather, even though showers were called for all weekend.  My husband cleaned up the yard, mowed the grass and remulched the play area.  My sons hung out with friends, watched movies and played video games and I spent alot of time thinking, pre-planning for my planning (thinking it out more than actually getting anything done!) and getting a jump on my work for the psychology company I work for.  There was nothing particularly special about what we did, but that in itself was great.  Wish we could have at least another few days to chill out like that, but unfortunately, it's Sunday night and Monday morning will be here in the blink of an eye.  At least it looks like a pretty slow week around here, especially during the day.  For that I am thankful!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Week

Senior Year

Changes, COVID and Career