Good Company

For the last few days my little man has been really good company.  We've had alot of conversations and he's just been more mellow than usual.  Today we were at the house together, did our work on the deck and then we all four had dinner together.  After dinner Dakota and I dropped off Brian David at Joe Cannon Stadium in Hanover and he and I headed over to Arundel Mills to do some shopping.  We walked together, talking and browsing in the stores.  There was no fussing over what he could and couldn't have.  We got some pretzels, picked up a few things here and there and then I let him play in the Lego Store until Bri called and it was time to pick him up.  The boys and I went to ShopRite to get things that Bri needed for football camp tomorrow and then we all came home.  Dakota put together his new mini Lego kits, Brian made a pizza and did some of his summer reading and I watered the garden and got the bird feeders together.  It was really nice not to have to deal with the antics and the screaming and the juggling the battles that normally go on.  I don't know if I'm getting lucky or if maybe he's growing up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Week

Senior Year

Changes, COVID and Career