Wouldn't it be strange.....

Yesterday when I was bringing my six year old son and his buddy home from camp, the little friend said "Did you know my mommy grew up in your house?"  I knew this fact, but my son did not.  I went to elementary and high school with the little boys mom who, indeed, did live here where we live now.  We were friends. Today she is my brother in law's neighbor and my son and hers play often together and are at in the same cub scout den.  Wouldn't it have been strange, all those years ago, if we knew, as we were sitting in the fourth grade, that one day we would be mommies of little boys born just three weeks apart and that I would be living in her house and she would be bringing her son there to play?  Got me thinking about how things come together like that.  Strange but very cool! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Year

Last Week

Changes, COVID and Career