Long day today

It was another cool, beautiful day again today and I started it out on the swing enjoying a few quiet minutes before the rush of the day.  We had a meeting with our new co-op members at church at 10 and I was feeling especially blessed that Pastor Mike is the new leader there.  He is the most genuine, kind man I think I have ever met and he has a great southern accent as well.  I really love him.  Afterward Dakota and I went home to pick up Brian David and his friend Ronnie and we all met friends at the bowling alley.  My friend Mindie has five kids and one on the way, but every time I see her she's so calm!  The kids are all adorable and Dakota enjoyed having friends to bowl with.  (The teens did NOT bowl with the little kids lol.  They bowled on their own lane.)  Our "free" games of bowling ended up costing me $40 with lunch, drinks and shoe rentals, but the kids, both young and teen, had a great time.  I had a little time to work up the new co-op schedule this afternoon and then it was time for dinner and Brian took Brian David to his umpiring in Annapolis and Dakota and I went to Catonsville for our game.  The little ones on our team were tired and distracted today, but Dakota was well behaved (2nd day in a row!) and he played well.  Afterward I gave them certificates and bubbles and trophies and got hugs from them and compliments from their parents.  They have really been a great group of people and I am surely going to miss those kids.  Still waiting now, at 9:45 for Brian and Brian to get home.  I'm exhausted and can't wait to climb into bed and snuggle with the hubby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Year

Last Week

Changes, COVID and Career