Monday, Monday

Today I only had one other child with Dakota.  We did a guided activity after breakfast and then headed out to a friend's to pick up some things for homeschooling and for another friend.  Afterward we went to the library and then had lunch at Sorrentos with big Brian before hitting Walmart and heading home.  There are storm brewing outside this afternoon and, while the two kids I have are a bit wound up, it is much better than Thursday and Friday of last week.  They have played for the last hour more or less quietly in Dakota's room and now they are about to watch Up until the little girl's dad gets here.  A quiet night is in store for the boys and I tonight.  Brian is worn out from his weekend at the ocean and Koda will quiet down and play in his room this evening.  I'm hoping to get some true September planning in the books tonight after doing my work folders.  We shall see.  Two more days to get through and then we go to North Carolina to bring my daughter and her family back to Maryland!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Year

Last Week

Changes, COVID and Career