Off Days

Wednesdays and Thursdays are my off days....meaning I don't have daycampers here.  I was in my usual summer "no set routine" funk yesterday and spent most of my day not knowing what I did to pass the time. I did watch my daughter, son and granddaughter play in the pool and took some pictures.  I did a few work folders.  I took Dakota to VBS and then I came home and watched a little Paranormal Witness til I scared myself and got cracking on my diningroom desk.  I made a good amount of progress there for our upcoming school start and tonight I hope to finish up.

Today, Thursday, I got up fairly early, enjoyed coffee and did my chores before Koda and I went to see Despicable Me 2 at Hoyts theater.  I wasn't happy about the choice of movie, but I have to admit it was charming in many ways, sometimes funny and only a little bit too long.  Overall, it was enjoyable.  Afterwards I found out that a site I had posted  my trip to this morning was getting me a good response and it is exciting to see things progressing forward, as they have been stagnant the last few days.

Nothing really new or exciting to blog about, but at least I am keeping up with the task.  Happy Thursday and almost TGIF!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Week

Senior Year

Changes, COVID and Career