Laying Low

This week was pretty low flying, as the radar goes.  I didn't have daycare kids after Tuesday and I had alot of work here so we stayed in during the day and had football every night.  Koda and I spent some time on the deck enjoying cooler air than we've seen in awhile and we hit the thrift store for yet more books.  We slept in, caught up on reading and Koda, of course, got bored.  Wednesday night I skipped football and went to dinner with my sister, Thursday we were all at football, including Kris and Nat and MomMom.  Friday during the day Kris and Nat took Koda to the state park to play in the river and enjoy some time outdoors while I worked, but unfortunately, after football, Koda came home with a fever, which he carried through the night.  He's been complaining of headaches lately and on Wednesday he said his ear hurt, plus he is dizzy, so I am thinking ear or sinus infection.  We bought him the Xbox Minecraft game today to play and we have to go up for a meeting and to get uniforms at 4:00, but I don't think he's contagious.  Afterward we are having dinner with the coaches and their families and tomorrow Kris, Brian, Brian David and I are heading to Jiffy Lube Live in Virginia to see Dierks Bentley and Miranda Lambert, a belated mother's day gift to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Year

Last Week

Changes, COVID and Career