One of Those Days

Do you ever have one of those days where things are so crazy and your kids are so out of control that you wonder what in the world you are doing homeschooling???  Can't I pay a bus to come and get him??  Luckily, those days don't come around very often, but my little guy was more than a handful today!  He had an agenda and I did not have the time to entertain it, so there was our problem.  The only homeschooling we got in on this Fun Friday was bowling and some computer time, but nothing more educational than Nick Jr.  Oh well.  Some days go like that.  We are looking forward to an extremely busy Saturday with baseball clinic starting tomorrow and errands and grocery shopping to do, but Sunday....I can't wait for Sunday.  I'm going nowhere and doing nothing outside of the house.   Love those kinds of days. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes, COVID and Career

Senior Year

Last Week